Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weather Delay

I have just been informed by Finishing Line of a slight delay in printing Drinking Weather. However, they assure me that it is printing now and promise that it will ship by the end of the month. I thank everyone who ordered for their patience. No one is looking forward to it more than I am.

Watch this space for further information. I am planning to host a launch party for my local readers; those of you who live farther away are invited to contact me to arrange for your copies to be inscribed. My sincere gratitude to all for your interest and support!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alan said...

Okay. But to compensate for the delay, you'll have to sign my copy twice. :-)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Sure! That'll make it twice as valuable! :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home