Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Welcome International Visitors!

I recently acquired a visitor counter from StatCounter. (You might have noticed the "odometer" just above the link list.) It provides much very interesting and very cool info about who visits this blog each day (no personal info, let me hasten to assure you), such as referring site if any and location. It turns out that I'm averaging at least 20 unique visitors each day from all corners of the world. (Hola! Peru and Chile! G'day Eastern Australia! Bonjour, Guten Tag, Hello, etc., Europe, Africa, and North America!) I have nothing against lurking as I do quite a bit of it myself at various sites. But please leave a comment if you're so inclined and tell me where you're located, how you found me, etc.

Many thanks to the very fine blogs which link back to this one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw your e-mail and rushed to check it out...I was reminded of an old song (with apologies) "your so vain I bet you think this blog is about you.."

11:41 AM  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hey enchilada
back in business after an accident with standing on my laptop...i checked out your site and it is up to top notch standards as always. hope you are having a great spring and the sun is shining unlike here in foggy Edinburgh...still i am an optimist and believe the sun will shine tomorrow!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks to you both! And Girrl, I haven't overlooked your e-mail & will reply with news soon!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home