Wednesday, September 02, 2009

News

This is my 196th post, which means, naturally, that I am rapidly approaching 200. It also happens that the fifth anniversary of this blog is coming soon. I don't think these milestones will occur simultaneously, but I am delighted to have their arrivals imminent.

I am also delighted to report that four of my poems have been accepted for publication in the forthcoming premiere issue of Concise Delight, a magazine devoted to very short poems. I am further pleased to mention that my dear friend Naomi will also have a poem in that publication. When the issue is available for order, I'll post the link again with that information.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica Barr said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thank you, Jess!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home