Saturday, August 14, 2010

More Good News

Freshly back from vacation in Chincoteague, I unexpectedly heard from Jennifer Bosveld, the editor at Pudding House. We sorted out the delays and it appears that Signs of Small Grace is back on track. I had a very kind note from Jen expressing her pleasure at being able to publish the book and I am delighted to have a second book in the works. It is immensely gratifying after so many years of effort to receive this recognition and I thank all of you loyal readers for the support and encouragement you've given me for so long.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news, Greg! Congratulations!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks Bernie!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations, Greg. It seems like all good news lately.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks Kristin! I have been getting some good breaks lately. Having fun following your adventures too.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home