Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Publishing Weather

I just received the exciting news that my second chapbook, titled Drinking Weather, has been accepted for publication by Finishing Line Press, a very fine small press that has a stellar list of poets and other authors, including at least one other DC poet, Cliff Bernier, whose work I admire a great deal. I will need to generate a number of pre-orders starting sometime in August, so please stay in contact for details.

This may well end up being my first book, since I have had no word from Pudding House about the release of Signs of Small Grace. I hope eventually that one will come out (feel free to contact them and inquire!), but for now, I'm thrilled about this new book.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Greg! That is wonderful news!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations, Greg, and best wishes to you. That's great news.

BTW, I completely lost your card immediately following the Goethe event but very much enjoyed meeting you.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks to you both! Bernie: I'll definitely be in touch when the book is almost out.

Kristin: Likewise! I've been looking at your blog almost daily and enjoying it. Stay in touch!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home