Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joy Amid Sorrow

Most regular readers of this blog probably know from other sources that my mother died recently after a battle with cancer and that I am currently in Dallas with my siblings, sister-in-law, and nephew. Despite the sadness this event has brought, I have received great joy from reuniting with family and from the many messages of love and support I have received from friends near and far.

I have also continued to be rewarded with publications. I have poems appearing in several online journals now or soon. Currently, I have a poem in Issue #3 of Praxilla, and will soon have others in MiPOesias and Bourgeon, a DC-area arts and events site. Watch this space for links.

I am very grateful to ALL my readers and friends for their continued support and inspiration.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

I am so sorry for your loss. The support and love do sound amazing. Congratulations on the continued success with the publications.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thank you Kristin!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home