Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More News

First, I am very pleased to announce that the collection A Blackbird Sings is now available for pre-order on amazon; apparently it will start shipping about a week from now. I am very proud to have a "small stone" in this lovely collection of very short poems and other meditations. It will make a fine addition to anyone's collection and also an excellent gift. Order here.

I am also delighted to let you know that I will be reading in one of my favorite places on the planet, Chincoteague, VA, this coming Sunday, at the wonderful Sundial Books. My co-reader, Matt Spireng, is a fine poet from upstate New York, and well worth hearing as well. We'll both have books to sell and sign. I know it's a bit of a trip for my DC-area friends, but if you feel like an Autumn weekend at the beach, come on out! The reading begins at 2:00 p.m. Directions from their website: Sundial Books is located at 4065 Main St. in historic downtown Chincoteague. From the Rt. 175 Bridge, turn right onto Main St. and continue through Downtown Chincoteague. Sundial Books is on the corner of Main and Bridge Sts. Parking is available in the large lot behind the store.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home