Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Very Thankful!

I went to visit family in Dallas for Thanksgiving and had, as usual, a wonderful time. The weather, the food, and most of all the company were first-rate. And not long after I returned home, I received word that Pudding House has accepted for publication my chapbook, Signs of Small Grace. Watch this space for details about availability, ordering, etc. Needless to say, I am thrilled and truly thankful for the fulfillment of many years of effort.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim H. said...

Kudos!

Well deserved, I might add.

Pre-orders?

Jim Haas

12:41 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks very much Jim! They are publishing 8 books in the latest round, but they haven't posted anything yet. (This was from a competition.) I'll let you know when there's something more definite.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home