Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Updates

Both my books continue to move forward toward publication. I just mailed a package to Finishing Line Press containing the contract for Drinking Weather, along with a number of other items requested. Last night I received a galley proof of Signs of Small Grace from Pudding House. So it's a race to see which book will be my first.

In the meantime, please move your eyes to the right and note the links to the presses publishing my work. Take a bit of time to examine their offerings and consider purchasing something in addition to one (or both!) of my books. They are both small presses devoted to producing and promoting high quality poetry; it's an honor to be published by both and I hope you'll join me in supporting them. Without such dedicated presses and their hard-working editors, the situation of contemporary poetry would be considerably diminished.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home