Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Time to Order

At the end of August, I announced the very happy news that my dearest friend Naomi had her chapbook accepted for publication by Finishing Line Press, the same fine press that published my Drinking Weather. I am now pleased to report that the book, In Yolo County, is now available for preorder. As many of you will remember from my experience, it is critical to get a good number of preorders in order to assure a good print run. So please try to order one (or more—it would make a great gift!) between now and January 11; it will ship on or about March 9, 2013. I do hope you will support Naomi as warmly and enthusiastically as you did me. The book tells the fascinating and moving story of the courtship of her paternal grandparents against the backdrop of the Great Depression in the American West. I had the privilege of offering feedback on most of the poems and I can assure you that you will derive great pleasure and interest from reading them.

Order from Finishing Line. Thanks and continued warm holiday wishes to all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home