Monday, January 21, 2013

Publication News

My first pub of the new year (and the first of several pending) is up at the very fine online journal Faircloth Review. Be sure to browse the site for some excellent poems, stories, and other items of interest.

I have more poems appearing soon in print and/or online in Cactus Heart,Rising Tide Review, and The Rusty Nail. Watch this space for details.

Finally, I want to congratulate my dear friend and muse Naomi Thiers for attaining 70 pre-orders for her upcoming book In Yolo County. There's still time to order, so if you haven't, please visit Finishing Line Press and do so.

2013 is shaping us a very good year for Naomi and me as regards our writing and publishing endeavors. Wishing everyone a happy Martin Luther King/Inauguration Day!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thank you, Bernie!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home