Monday, February 04, 2013

It's Out!

In record time from acceptance to publication, my new book is now available on Amazon. If you are in or near D.C., you will be able to purchase a copy from me soon, should you prefer to get it that way. I will of course happily sign and personalize your copy if at all possible.

I am hoping to start arranging readings soon, some I hope in conjunction with my lovely friend, Naomi, as she promotes her own collection (which you should also order if you haven't already: In Yolo County. (Use the pull down and find Naomi Thiers.) It promises to be an exciting Spring!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks, Kristin!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Emily K. Bright said...

Hi Greg,

Nice to meet a fellow Pudding House author. When I went to look for the website just a few days ago, I found myself on a website in a language I cannot read. Do you know what's going on with that?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Emily K. Bright said...

Thanks for your comment, Greg. Nice to meet a fellow Pudding House press author. By the way, when I tried to find the Pudding House site recently, I wound up on a website advertising a business in what I'm thinking is Chinese. Do you know what's up with that?

12:55 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Emily: I don't know what happened to them. A little over a year ago I sent them a check for 10 more copies of my book. I waited quite a long time, then contacted Jennifer. She answered and copied her son, who I guess was handling most of the business. I still never got any copies and my next several e-mails and a subsequent postal letter went unanswered. They seem to have dropped of the planet! I contacted Duotrope who informed me that they were about to declare Pudding House a "dead market."

Happily I was able to reprint my book using facilities here where I work, but I feel bad for their many other authors who might not have that opportunity.

I was able to reprint my book using some facilities here where I work

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home