Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stepping Away

I am very pleased to announce that Issue 9 of Stepaway Magazine, containing my poem "On the Green Line," is now available for your reading pleasure. This very fine UK-based journal celebrates the experience of walking around (or, in some cases such as with my poem, being conveyed) around and exploring the urban environment. As the editor puts it, "This is flânerie for the twenty-first century." Having greatly aspired to be a flâneur ever since my first reading of Walter Benjamin, I am naturally thrilled.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily K. Bright said...

Stepaway--I like them. Congrats. Greg, if you are interested in acquiring a copy of my chapbook Glances Back from Pudding House Press, you can purchase one via the Paypal link on the right-hand column of my blog. emilykbright.blogspot.com Cheers!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Thanks so much, Emily!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home